Thursday 10 September 2015

Bienvenue!

Hello division 1 and welcome to our class blog! I will post as often as I can about things we are doing, important information, and other reminders. 

I hope that you can use this to keep current on what we are doing in class. I know so often, students come home and when asked what they did at school, the answer is 'nothing' or 'I don't remember'.  Please use these posts to ask more pointed questions, or help them remember what they did at school! 

On that topic, here is some food for thought for you all: http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5738338

We have had a very busy week so far! Lots of routines to learn, materials to hand out, and learning to do! Yesterday and today, we got our binders and supplies, and came up with class jobs. We also started working on a project about ourselves that we will display in the class to learn about each other! 




No comments:

Post a Comment