Tuesday 29 March 2016

Welcome back!


Welcome back to school! I hope everyone had a relaxing spring break. I know I am feeling very relaxed and much healthier. Thank you for your understanding for postponing conferences. I don't think I realized how sick I was at the time. You will be getting more information about rescheduling in the next week. 

Today, we started our new 'dictée' routine. Instead of dictée, we will be doing weekly writing. Every Monday, students will get a new sheet for the week's writing topic. Students need to write the whole page during the week, and return it the next Monday. Please do don't correct their work, as I will be doing that, and we will do activities with them each Monday. It is extremely important that students bring their writing every Monday. If they do not, they will be missing out on valuable learning. 

Also, please remind students to bring their bag for home reading books. It is still so important to have them reading in French at home. 

Finally, tomorrow is class, team, and school pictures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment