Thursday 7 September 2017

Class Rules

We had another busy day today (and much cooler with some air circulation in the portable)!  We started self portraits, talked about classroom jobs, and most importantly, went over the class rules. 

I hope that you can use this blog as a way to start conversations about school at home. I wish I had a dollar for everytime that a parent told me that when they ask what their child did at school, the answer is 'I dunno' or 'I don't remember'. My hope is that the pictures and tidbits that I post can help start a conversation about school at home. 

Back to the class rules, we have only two:

Be respectful (soyez respectueux), and do your best work (fait de ton mieux). We will talk more about this means during the year, but today we spoke about how each person's 'best work will look different', and each is just as wonderful as the next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment