Wednesday 14 January 2015

Update on this week

Before I forget, thank you for sending back all the forms asap. I know it's been a lot recently. I am sending back hot lunch forms as we are now away at bvm that day. If you still want to order, and have it saved for your child, please Send it back with a note indicating that is your choice. 

We have had another busy week! I am amazed at how much we have been able to get done since we came back in January! Here are some subject area updates:

Space: This is our last week studying space! We will finish up our book and then send copies home!

Next up is pioneers and then structures. Both are very fun units! Please keep an eye out here for some requests for help with these units. 

Finally, here is a fun picture from today...be sure to ask what it going on!

1 comment:

  1. I read about a teacher who did this with their classroom. I thought 'Lucky kids. Their teacher is amazing!' Thank you for being so amazing!

    ReplyDelete