Tuesday 24 February 2015

Hello from Prince George!

I hope everyone is doing well! I have been in Prince George for the canada winter games since Sunday! I have 4 Special Olympics skaters from all over BC that I'm coaching here. They have had tons of practices and competitions. It's pretty amazing being at the games. It's like a smaller scale olympics! There is so much going on but we haven't seen it all since we have been so busy at the rink. If you're interested, the skate canada website has updates (www.skatecanada.ca) or you can check out the winter games website here: http://www.canadagames2015.ca  I have two athletes in level 2 women and 2 athletes in level 2 men. We have been doing a few interviews and will post them when I find them! 

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone next week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment