Wednesday 4 March 2015

I am so happy to be back! What an adventure to be on, but as I told the kids, I was always thinking of them, wondering how they were doing. 

Thank you for your patience with conférences. I pushed them to after the break so the kids are more prepared. I will give you more information after the break about sign ups! 

Even though spring fever is in the air, the kids have been working hard! We finished our multiplication unit, did lots of fun writing, and finished a beautiful spring tree project. Check it out in the hallway!

We do not have enough drivers for skating on Friday. If you can help out to just drive and not stay, please let me know! 

In the spirit of 'spread the word to end the word' day (Google the 'r word campaign'), check out this article if you're interested in why I choose to coach with special olympics. The person writing  it did an amazing job of capturing the spirit of the competition I was at! http://www.skatecanada.ca/2015/03/7070/

No comments:

Post a Comment