Monday 23 March 2015



I hope everyone had a restful and relaxing spring break! I know I was happy to have a break, but I am equally happy to be back! Third term is always filled with big units. 

You may have seen a new book came home on agendas today! This is our new weekly homework that replaces dictée. There are instructions glued and written in the inside. What you need to know is that instead of dictée we will be doing writing. This book needs to come back to school every Monday. If there is no school on Monday, please bring it on Tuesday. I will be checking this weekly and it will count towards report card marks. The subject of the week is glued to the top of the page. It will change every week! 

Also, if you have extra potting soil sitting around at home that you are wanting to donate to our class I would gladly take it off your hands! You can drop it off at the classroom any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment