Wednesday 28 October 2015

Thank you for all your well wishes!! It is wonderful to be back at school, and the students' warm welcome this morning was amazing. I definitely missed the students, but I'm so glad I took the time to be with my family who flew in from all over to celebrate with us. We spend a good 45 minutes this morning catching up on everything that happened in their lives while I was away, and I promised them I would show them pictures tomorrow. There were also lots of sweet and innocent questions if I have a baby now that I'm married, and if we received a baby as a wedding gift. I can assure you that I will not be going on mat leave any time in the foreseeable future!!

Today we spent the whole day with our pumpkins...their worksheet came home, along with one more page to finish tonight. We did lots of math with our pumpkins as well! 







No comments:

Post a Comment