Friday 19 April 2013

I hope everyone has a nice day off today. We had an enjoyable day working on a school goal.

Here are a few reminders about next week:

Hip hop starts on Monday. Thanks to the whole class for bringing their firms in. This means I didn't have to remind anyone about late forms!!

Next Wednesday we are going on a field trip to 4 cats art studio. Please return forms and money as soon as possible. I may help from one parent with a car to meet us around 2 to take the pots back to school, as I don't want them taking the bus or walking with them. I will confirm this next week.



Our plants have been growing so well! Here are some pictures of them. There are also some pictures of our province and territory bags! It was amazing, the class worked in partners with the bags and worked intently for an hour!!























No comments:

Post a Comment