Saturday 27 April 2013

Weekend homework

Bonjour everyone,

As you may have seen, some writing homework came home this weekend. In class, we did a free write (where I don't correct, and we don't worry too much about spelling and focus more on getting ideas on the page), about what would happen if I gave them magic beans!

What I am asking students to do on the weekend is to review their writing and make it the best they can do. Here are some things to think about:

Are all of my ideas clear?

Are there lots of details?

Did I choose appropriate words?

Is everything spelled correctly?

Is my writing divided into sentences?

Is my writing neat and tidy so that mme Jessica can read it?


Also, please help your student remember to bring this book back to school on Monday.. This is very important as we will be working with this writing on Monday morning!

Finally, here are some pictures from our week!




































No comments:

Post a Comment